1. Creativity...are you creative?
2. ATM 1: Generating Choices
4. Intro to ATM - Compulsion, spontaneity, the moment of creativity and habits
1. ATM 2: Exploring the Habitual and the Non-Habitual
2. Questions & Answers
3. ATM 3: Rolling your Head and More
4. Discussion 01:33
1. ATM 4: From Your Belly to Surprise!
2. More on the Process of Creativity
3. What is Feldenkrais?
1. ATM 5: Intention, Action & Context
3. Intro to ATM - Where are We in Our Process?
4. ATM 6: Beginning, Middle and End and Back Again
2 5. Discussion of ATM
1. Intro to ATM - Sustaining our Selves in the Process
2. ATM 7: Finding Your Skeleton
Alan S. Questel trained directly with Dr. Feldenkrais in Amherst, Massachusettes. Since that time, he has lectured and taught at hospitals, colleges and Feldenkrais Professional Training Programs throughout the world. He is known for his clarity, creativity and down-to-earth style of teaching. He brings a depth of understanding, humor and a gentle human perspective to the learning of the Method and creates lively conditions for learning.
An actor before becoming interested in the Feldenkrais Method, Alan worked and toured with Jerzy Grotowski (My Dinner With Andre) and Paul Sills (Second City, Chicago and Story Theatre). Even today, one of his great interests is the embodiment of creativity, and he has developed a body of work for performers utilizing the Feldenkrais Method. Alan sees the Method as a means for individual maturation, and aspires towards making this appreciable and concrete for his students both in training programs and in his practice.